8/31/2007

Time Stands Still

Bus Departure Time: 7:06 I guess
Bus Arrival Time: 7:21 ish
T Departure Time: 7:25 probably
T Arrival Time: 7:46 meh
Weather as I call it: Sunny and 60s - man, it's like CA out there.
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 2
Feared for my life: No

------------------------------

Dude, my watch died. Time of death: 2:50 AM. I looked down to see what time the bus arrived at my stop, and I saw the second hand frozen at 21 seconds.

I guess I gotta get the battery replaced.

I kept time using my cell phone but it just wasn't the same.

No school today for some reason...so the bus was tolerable. I had all these "the bus was soooo packed" jokes lined up for today's post, but I really shouldn't use them.

Oh all right.

The bus was so packed today, we ended up on the baggage conveyor belt at Logan.

The bus was so packed today, not only could I tell what the guy next to me had for breakfast but also what he had dinner the past two weeks.

The bus was so packed today, I think I'm carrying some woman's baby.

I have more...but I think that's a good place to stop.

Have a good long weekend.

No comments: