8/03/2007

It's Trending Nicely

Bus Departure Time: 7:05
Bus Arrival Time: 7:20
T Departure Time: 7:24
T Arrival Time: 7:45
Weather as I call it: Sunny and muggy
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 2.5
Feared for my life: No

------------------------------

Alone at the bus stop again (naturally) and the bus was late today. Not a huge deal because it was Friday and there weren't a lot of people on the bus, but you'd think it would have been early because it was Friday and there weren't a lot of people on the bus. The annoyance scale went up a half point.

I am happy that the Orange Line's delay troubles have gone away. Today marks two days in a row that my ride's duration was within what I consider the normal range.

Oh no, I just jinxed it. Great.

Have a good weekend everyone.

No comments: