8/08/2007

Best Wishes From The Conductor

Bus Departure Time: 7:02
Bus Arrival Time: 7:16
T Departure Time: 7:19
T Arrival Time: 7:42
Weather as I call it: Light rain, heavier as I got closer to work.
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 2
Feared for my life: No

------------------------------

So, Bonds broke the career home run record last night. I didn't see it, but Mike and I talked about it and how it wasn't really the big deal it should have been.

As the rain got heavier, the slower the ride became. We came to complete, unscheduled stops a few times before we headed into North Station.

Lately, I have had the pleasure of riding on the same Orange Line train with this one conductor. She does a good job of announcing stops and connections, reminds people to pick up their newspapers before they leave the train, and sends out constant best wishes of a good day to all who are listening.

So maybe, just maybe, we will all have a good day today even if the weather isn't cooperating.

No comments: