8/29/2007

Plea to the MBTA

Bus Departure Time: 7:10
Bus Arrival Time: 7:27
T Departure Time: 7:31
T Arrival Time: 7:52
Weather as I call it: Sunny and in the 60s
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 6
Feared for my life: Not really

------------------------------

Dear MBTA,

I know you plan to add more buses next week, but we really need them now. Yes, yes...I think it's weird too that Malden's schools are back in session before Labor Day. It never was like that when I was a kid. I am sure it was the same for you. The reality is the kids are back in school and they are using the MBTA bus to get there. Man, it was packed today. I had to stand at the front of the bus with one foot slightly over the yellow line. That's against the rules! If there is any way you could send another bus to head down Salem St. around 7 o'clock, that would really help everyone out. We passed so many stops today...they all had 10+ people waiting at them...some of them many more.

If you can't send another bus, I guess that's just the way it is. I will make other arrangements if need be, but the city's school schedule isn't jiving with the bus schedule this year. Could you help us out?

No comments: