8/22/2007

No Sleep 'til DTX

Bus Departure Time: 7:07
Bus Arrival Time: 7:23
T Departure Time: 7:23
T Arrival Time: 7:45
Weather as I call it: Misty overcast skies. 50s
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 2
Feared for my life: Naw

------------------------------

Crisp air, misty skies. Red Sox win, Yankees lose. Bus is late, T is waiting for me.

We had dueling buses today....you know, two buses that ride down the street at the same time and take turns picking up people.

Well one guy tried out both buses. He got onto ours, stayed on for one stop, and then proceed to exit our bus and then got on the other bus.

I guess we were too much for him.

The T was all right. I got squashed between two dudes who were reading their papers with wide arms.

I found my safe place and survived until DTX where they both departed.

No comments: