8/20/2007

More Backpack Fun

Bus Departure Time: 7:02
Bus Arrival Time: 7:16
T Departure Time: 7:19
T Arrival Time: 7:40
Weather as I call it: A bit chilly...certainly has an autumn feel today.
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 2
Feared for my life: No

------------------------------

Hey now. That crisp air was an eye opener, both literally and figuratively. Most years I would feel saddness when the indications of summer dying down come around. Recently, I have realized that Boston's real season is autumn. I look forward to it.

Bus was jammed packed today. Soon, the kids will be back in school and they will add another bus to run around the 7 o'clock hour. I look forward to that too.

The person who sat near me placed her backpack on the seat in between us, making the person who wanted to sit there have to ask her to move it. I also saw a near backpack knockdown.

Backpacks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People who hog seats with backpacks just need to meet folks who don't think twice about sitting on backpacks left in empty seats. I've seen it happen...

great blog...

:-)