8/09/2007

Clear Skies and Crisp Air

Bus Departure Time: 7:02
Bus Arrival Time: 7:16
T Departure Time: 7:20
T Arrival Time: 7:42
Weather as I call it: Sunny, dry air, and cool...do I feel a hint of autumn? No. Slap that wrist for even mentioning it.
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 2
Feared for my life: Nope

------------------------------

Sunny morning...the sky is clear and blue and the muggy air has jettisoned out of here.

The bus stop was filled with people I had never seen before. Some wearing cowboy hats, no joke. Other stops were jammed packed with people as well and we stopped picking up people 5 stops before the end.

The Orange Line had my favorite conductor announcing the stops. When we had to standby, she explained the reason in her soft tones was "due to traffic up ahead". She made the delay acceptable...somehow.

I am off tomorrow...so I will type to you on Monday.

No comments: