8/02/2007

Malden Scenes

Bus Departure Time: 7:02
Bus Arrival Time: 7:16
T Departure Time: 7:19
T Arrival Time: 7:40
Weather as I call it: Sunny and warm
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 2
Feared for my life: No

------------------------------

I think my neighborhood is full of different scenes and kooky characters, not including me. Today I was alone at the bus stop, so I had time to watch an older Asian couple shoot hoops in the playground across the street. The man had a good low post game, but was really trying to help his female companion. She was missing 10 foot jumpers one right after another, but he kept passing it to her until she got one. It was nice to see. I was rooting for her.

There was also an old woman walking up and down the street with a blue and green polka dot shirt with matching socks. I don't think she had any particular place to go; she had grocery bags full of stuff and she was moving from one end of the street to the other.

Bus was good. Orange Line is back to a 21 minute ride.

No comments: