8/25/2006

Stay Away From The Tobin

Departure Time: 7:00
Arrival Time: 7:36
Weather as I call it: Rainy for the most part...noticeably cooler
Paper Guy: Green polo shirt...not looking happy in the raindrops
Shady Gas Price: $2.85 - Whoa.
Yelled at other drivers: No
Feared for my life: No

------------------------------

Left early...got to work early. After taking a day off, I needed to get in and get going.


Hey now, anybody else upset about the lane closures on the Tobin Bridge? I think they have been working on different parts of the bridge for two years now...it still looks like crap. Eh, I am just comparing it to the Zakim. While not a complete piece a beauty (Let's face it, those concrete arches are ugly!), at least it doesn't look like it's about to crumble down to the waterway below.

Although...it is a product of the Big Dig...and ya never know.

Thank goodness I don't take either bridge on a regular basis in the mornings.

P.S. The grooved pavement I typed about earlier this week has now been paved over. Sweet.

No comments: