8/11/2006

Evil Leader of the Pack

Departure Time: 7:12
Arrival Time: 7:55
Weather as I call it: Sunny and noticeably cooler...but that sun is still beaming down with summertime intensity
Paper Guy: Blue shirt. Smiling like he just won a million dollars.
Shady Gas Price: $2.99
Yelled at other drivers: No
Feared for my life: No

------------------------------

No state police officer in Leverett Circle. Now that they have open up a ramp to get onto the Pike, I think the police presence will be scaled back.

I have to say I would have had a shorter duration if I hadn't been caught up by pesky red lights...sometimes you just hit them more often then not.

Overall, it was a nice summertime Friday commute...light and easy...I don't think we have many of these left.

P.S. Check out Lunch at Work if you get a chance. See you Monday.

No comments: