8/08/2006

Hot Fun in the Summertime

Departure Time: 7:08
Arrival Time: 7:50
Weather as I call it: Sunny, drier, cooler
Paper Guy: I forgot to mention that he has a new haircut.
Shady Gas Price: $2.99
Yelled at other drivers: Ish
Feared for my life: No

------------------------------

I had to beep at someone who was having a hard time staying in their lane on Storrow. I didn't look over to see who they were as I passed them. I bet they were on their cell phone.

The state police officer today was directing traffic at Leverett Circle. I was just complaining about their presence in that area of town yesterday...they must read my blog. Getting onto Storrow was easier today because the officer took an active role. Thank you.

The dog days of summer march on. The drive to work has been fairly easy. It's hard to imagine I will be typing about snow, slush, sleet, and other frozen unpleasantness in less than 6 months.

Who wants an italian ice?

Slush in the Summer time

No comments: