8/03/2006

It's The Heat and The Humidity

Departure Time: 7:16
Arrival Time: 8:06
Weather as I call it: Sunny but not as hot
Paper Guy: Shades back on today.
Shady Gas Price: $2.99
Yelled at other drivers: No
Feared for my life: No

------------------------------

I felt like every red light went on forever...the sun beating down...man, I know I said it wasn't as hot as yesterday, but I was in it for longer this morning and it just wasn't making me happy.

A woman forced her way in front of me in the long line to Storrow today and I tried my hardest not to let it happen. After she pulled into the lane, she held her hand up to either flip me off or wave 'thank you'...I couldn't tell because I wasn't looking directly at her when it happened. What can you do? Jump out of your car and yell at her while the lights still red.....?

Nah.

I did see a bumper sticker that proclaimed, "I love Cox". That made me smile a bit.

No comments: