8/23/2006

Favorite Things

Departure Time: 7:20
Arrival Time: 7:58
Weather as I call it: Sunny and cooler...probably high 60s.
Paper Guy: Sporting the long sleeved shirt today with the shades.
Shady Gas Price: $2.89
Yelled at other drivers: No
Feared for my life: No

------------------------------

1. Here is my brand spanking new Web 2.0 logo:

Generated Image

Sweet A. If you would like your own Web 2.0 logo, visit the Web 2.0 Generator.

2. The Catholic school down the street from my house was back in session...sorta. There were peeps hustling and bustling to look at a whole bunch of documents taped to a fence...so I wonder if today was a type of orientation. Not sure...but they did mess up my commute a bit since kids need to cross the street and that means crossing
guards and that means delays.

3. Had a few moments of clarity this morning, probably because I was listening to John Coltrane "searching for it" Live at Newport in 1963...Today, let's not talk about things I hate...let's talk about things I like. There is a huge replica of a styrofoam Dunkin' Donuts coffee cup on the top of a Hess Station in E. Somerville. Think a "medium regular" for a dude who stands as tall as the Hancock Tower...and you get a sense of how 'UGE this coffee cup is... I guess Hess is serving up the Dunk’s coffee. Of course, there is a DD a mere 300 feet away....but that’s no big surprise.

I guess I have a thing for inflatable promotional material.

No comments: