8/09/2006

It Feels Like Mid-August Out Here

Departure Time: 7:16
Arrival Time: 8:00
Weather as I call it: Sunny...the weatherperson on 'the TV' said it felt like September...I politely disagree.
Paper Guy: Shades and blue short-sleeved shirt
Shady Gas Price: $2.99
Yelled at other drivers: No
Feared for my life: No

------------------------------

Are you noticing that people are calmer on the roads lately? Last week, I was sensing a widespread uneasiness out on the roads. The past few days have been...quieter...more laid back....easier...

It must have been the heat. People were really freaking out because of the triple digit temperatures and doing crazy rude things...well, beyond the normal crazy rude things...

If the weather were like this everyday, Boston would be friendlier...I guarantee it.

No comments: