7/02/2007

The North Shore Is Where You're Gonna Soar

Bus Departure Time: 7:03
Bus Arrival Time: 7:19
T Departure Time: 7:26
T Arrival Time: 7:47
Weather as I call it: Sunny and cool. High 50s
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 2
Feared for my life: No

------------------------------

The bus was its usual packed self today, filled with people who were quiet. There just weren't the normal conversations happening this morning. Everyone seemed dazed from a weekend of fun...or dread.

Hey, it was quiet on the bus and I don't know why so I am making up stuff.

I think we had one too many stops on the ride today because I missed the Orange Line that usually leaves Malden at 7:19 (at least from I can tell from my own blog!) by a few moments.

I took the next Orange Line train and getting onto the train made me smile. There seemed to be a mad dash to get a seat today. It reminded me of musical chairs. It was like the music had stopped and we all had to scramble to get a seat to stay in the game.

And the people who didn't get a seat weren't happy....

No comments: