7/31/2007

The Old Routine

Bus Departure Time: 7:02
Bus Arrival Time: 7:16
T Departure Time: 7:19
T Arrival Time: 7:42
Weather as I call it: A bit foggy, but humid
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 2
Feared for my life: Nah

------------------------------

After a bit of a hiatus (still recovering from my sister-in-law's wedding and the Police show on Sunday night), today's commute served as a bland reinstatement of my normal routine.

The bus was uneventful as I sat droopy-eyed, trying to stay awake.

The subway trip was a little more exciting because I sat on a different car on the Orange Line this morning. I usually sit in the second to last car, but since the crowd was a little lighter down the platform I stood where the third to last car comes to its final resting place...and I boarded the train through its doors. There was a seat across from me that was torn apart. It wasn't pretty.

The subway is still take two minutes longer to get from Malden to Back Bay. Boo.

No comments: