7/25/2007

Upgrade From Yesterday

Bus Departure Time: 7:02
Bus Arrival Time: 7:15
T Departure Time: 7:19
T Arrival Time: 7:42
Weather as I call it: Sunny and warm
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 2
Feared for my life: Nope

------------------------------

The T must have read my post from yesterday...which resembled the 95 Theses. Today was a much better ride. Sure I had to wait for the Orange Line a bit and it was a little slower than "normal", but much improved from the day before.

Just a few other notes:

The singing Boston Now guy at Malden Center was not on duty. There was a mute stand-in instead, passing out papers methodically. Does this mark the end of singing Boston Now hawker's reign?

I haven't noticed anyone reading the Harry Potter book on the T. Is it too big to carry around?

I should present my thoughts on backpacks on the T tomorrow. Good times.

1 comment:

Me said...

If you're a die-hard Harry Potter fan, it's never too big a book to carry.

Though, if you truly are a die-hard HP fan, you should have read the book in the first 24 hours after getting it.