7/12/2007

Sorry - The Bus is Full!

Bus Departure Time: 7:04
Bus Arrival Time: 7:19
T Departure Time: 7:19
T Arrival Time: 7:40
Weather as I call it: Sunny and less muggy
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 2
Feared for my life: Nope

------------------------------

I think our bus is really starting to tick people off. Today marked the second day in a row that we reached capacity early and drove past stops without stopping. I wonder if any of these would-be passengers will be complaining to the T. What would the T do with their complaints if they received them?

My singing Boston Now friend at the Malden Center Orange Line stop was in good voice today. Sadly, the "drop it like it's hot" Metro hawker has disappeared for good, it seems. His absence makes me a little forlorn. He was good for a laugh or two.

Overheard on Someone's iPod: Jay-Z's "Show Me What You Got"

No comments: