7/09/2007

No Problems

Bus Departure Time: 7:02
Bus Arrival Time: 7:17
T Departure Time: 7:19
T Arrival Time: 7:41
Weather as I call it: Cloudy and humid
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 2
Feared for my life: No

------------------------------

Happy Monday everyone. I had a short weekend, how 'bout you?

Got on the bus and discussed the sweep of the Sox in Motown. I wasn't happy about it, but Mike still thinks they're going be ok. We'll see. They should have won at least one game.

The Orange Line was fine. People came and went with no problem. A woman next to me received a frantic phone call and it sounded like she had to convince one of her children to go somewhere today. I think she was successful before we went underground.

Summertime T riding has been fairly uneventful. Maybe this is the way it's supposed to be all the time...

No comments: