7/10/2007

No Jackets Required

Bus Departure Time: 7:02
Bus Arrival Time: 7:16
T Departure Time: 7:19
T Arrival Time: 7:39
Weather as I call it: Whoa, Foggy! I didn't see that one coming.
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 2
Feared for my life: Nah.

------------------------------

As I walked out of my house, my neighbor exclaimed "It looks like London out here!"

"Yes, but without the charm..." (I thought this).

It was foggy all right, which led to a peculiar occurrence: People wearing jackets.

It may have been cool this morning...and that's a big MAY I am putting in there...but isn't it supposed to be around 90 later on today? People, people, people...you're way overdressed.

Because jacket wearing was in fashion this morning, I was subjected to a guy wearing an old tweed jacket that smelt like decomposing celery salt on the Orange Line. I didn't get any relief until Downtown Crossing.

Today marks the one year anniversary of the Big Dig Tunnel Collapse. Do people fell any safer today?

No comments: