7/06/2007

Easing Into the Weekend

Bus Departure Time: 7:02
Bus Arrival Time: 7:14
T Departure Time: 7:19
T Arrival Time: 7:39
Weather as I call it: Sunny and a little humid
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 2
Feared for my life: Nope

------------------------------

I had to run for the bus today...well a little bit. I heard it roaring down the street, and when I saw it...I jogged to the stop to make sure I didn't miss it.

We went through the route without too many delays and I thought I would be able to take an earlier T, but not so much. I had to wait around 5 minutes for the next one.

My friend who was handing out pamphlets yesterday was back on the Orange Line today. Same car, same speech...but today he stayed on the other end of the car. Around Chinatown, he made his way towards me...but he was done talking to people and handing out stuff. He stood there quietly reading his book...the Good one.

I guess everybody likes to take it easy on Friday.

No comments: