5/09/2007

Storrow Drive Improvement Part Deux

Bus Departure Time: 6:59
Bus Arrival Time: 7:11
T Departure Time: 7:15
T Arrival Time: 7:41
Weather as I call it: The sun is shining and people are happy
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 3
Feared for my life: No

------------------------------

This morning, the bus was filled with conversations and happiness. I blame the weather.

The Orange Line was another story: people were silent and angry (Ok, maybe I am exaggerating here).

We did have to stand by due to traffic up ahead numerous times on the trip. That wasn't fun, but looking at the numbers it only added 5 more minutes to the duration.

Ok, onto another subject entirely! (my version of ...and now for something completely different).

Do you remember the Storrow Drive Improvement Study I was a part of last year?

Well, I guess the 4 different ideas that were proposed to improve the road have been deemed "unrealistic" and they are back to the drawing board.

This time, they want to add exit ramps on the Mass Pike.

Hey, I have an idea. Let's build another Storrow Drive, but build it underground.

C'mon, whaddya say?

No comments: