5/11/2007

Sharing Music on the T

Bus Departure Time: 7:04
Bus Arrival Time: 7:17
T Departure Time: 7:19
T Arrival Time: 7:40
Weather as I call it: Partly sunny, 60s
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 1
Feared for my life: No

------------------------------

Gym Bag Guy and I took the second bus and talked Red Sox. Maybe it was the lack of crowdedness or the weather or the Sox finishing the sweep of Toronto, but I had no worries this morning on the bus.

I got on the T and you could tell it was a Friday. People were dressed for comfort. I was wearing jeans and a buttoned up short sleeve shirt, so I was part of the comfort club.

I may need to add a new segment to each post. I will call it, "Overheard on someone's iPod". Some people like to listen to their music at a very loud volume. In turn, the rest of us on the car get to hear it too.

Today's selection: Lenny Kravitz's "Are You Gonna Go My Way?"

If this unintentional music sharing happens often enough, then I will add a line to the header. If not, I will report them as they happen.

Finally, Boston Now is trying to pay you to read their paper.

Happy Friday!

No comments: