5/25/2007

Allergies

Bus Departure Time: 6:59
Bus Arrival Time: 7:15
T Departure Time: 7:15
T Arrival Time: 7:36
Weather as I call it: Hazy sun and in the low 70s. It's gonna be a scorcha!?!
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 1
Feared for my life: Nope

------------------------------

I finally did it today. I have been holding back for days now. It was controllable; I was able to contain it. Today was different...and it happened.

I sneezed on the subway.

Whatever pollen was in the air this morning finally caused me to sneeze. I have felt a tickle in my nose all this week, but combated it successfully through squeezing my face into different positions (people probably thought I had a facial tic) and pinching the bridge of my nose.

Right around the State St. stop, I let 'er rip. I covered my face with my hands and let out a mighty "ah-choo!".

Can a guy get a "Bless you" around here? The answer is "No, not on the Orange Line".

Have a good weekend. I will type to you Tuesday.

No comments: