5/23/2007

How To Keep From Falling On The T

Bus Departure Time: 6:57
Bus Arrival Time: 7:13
T Departure Time: 7:15
T Arrival Time: 7:36
Weather as I call it: Sunny and in the 50s
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 1
Feared for my life: Nope

------------------------------

The first bus came on time again today. Looks like we have a Yankees-esque winning streak (two in a row...whoa!), which means it will be late tomorrow.

We had Sox talk in the back of the bus with Mike and the other guy I can talk to through the transitive property.

Once on the Orange Line, I got a seat and the train was relatively quiet.

There was one guy who lost his balance and almost fell on his face. He hadn't mastered the "reading the paper on the T" technique yet.

Maybe I should hold a training this weekend?

No comments: