5/29/2007

Long Weekend Recovery

Bus Departure Time: 6:58
Bus Arrival Time: 7:15
T Departure Time: 7:16
T Arrival Time: 7:37
Weather as I call it: Nice. Clear and sunny
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 2
Feared for my life: Nah.

------------------------------

I love three day weekends. I hate three day weekends. I am pretty groggy this morning. I must have gotten used to sleeping late, if you consider 8:00 late. Plus, I went to the driving range with my father-in-law yesterday and I am sore in weird places like the tricep muscle on my left arm.

Lesson learned: I am out of shape.

Two buses came to the stop at the same time today. I opted for the second one since it had less people on it. Mike and I talked about Papelbon and his "heart attack saves". Mike thinks Francona is using him too much...especially in non-save situations.

The Orange Line was ok today. I was cramped between two people who sat down on either side of me at Wellington and I didn't get any relief until Downtown Crossing.

Overheard On Someone's iPod: Some No Doubt song...or maybe it was a Gwen Stefani solo effort. It was definitely her voice.

Welcome back.

No comments: