4/19/2007

MBTA Paper Reading Procedures

Bus Departure Time: 7:00
Bus Arrival Time: 7:12
T Departure Time: 7:15
T Arrival Time: 7:36
Weather as I call it: Overcast. I think the sun is out tomorrow.
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 1
Feared for my life: Nope

------------------------------

I took the later bus today and arrived at the same time I normally would. My preference is to take the bus that gets to my stop at 6:57, but if I am a little late it's nice to know the next one speeds down the lane. (it's a little frightening really)

A man was handing out what he described as "Boston's New Free Paper". It's Boston Now. I had to stand on the T today so I didn't read a lot of it. I think there is a technique to reading while standing on the T and I haven't quite mastered it yet.

You must find an article you want to read, fold the paper in half, hold the paper with one hand, and hold on for dear life with the other.

At the next stop, repeat.

I'm taking the day off tomorrow...Let's do this all again on Monday, mmmkay?

No comments: