9/15/2006

One Year Anniversary

Departure Time: 7:16
Arrival Time: 8:06
Weather as I call it: Cloudy and muggy when I started out...Sunny and muggy when I arrived.
Paper Guy: Jacket and shades.
Shady Gas Price: $2.45
Yelled at other drivers: No
Feared for my life: No

------------------------------

Wow. One year of blogging. How about that?

Before I talk about the past, let me type about today. What is with the roadkill this week? Somebody hit a skunk on Soldier's Field road and it was stinking bad. Don't you just hate it when you drive by a dead skunk and the smell gets trapped in your car for the next 5 minutes...? Well...I'm not a big fan.


So, I been tracking all my trips to work since Septemeber 2005...and I am not sure what I have accomplished. I needed a subject I could write about often so I chose something I did a lot and could comment on either in a positive or negative way. It looks like it has been mostly negative.

I thought tracking the time it took me to get to work would be interesting to track, plus recording the weather to see how it affected my trip times. (I still say rain over snow slows me down more).

Of course, there is Paper Guy who would act as my true weather beacon. I think over the year we have really gotten to know him well...and how important he is to my drive and the blog.

Gas Prices have gone up and down...the seasons have cycled through...Here's to another year.

Top Best Posts

Number 10

Number 9

Number 8

Number 7

Number 6

Number 5

Number 4

Number 3

Number 2

Number 1

No comments: