3/20/2006

Monday March 20, 2006

Departure Time: 7:24
Arrival Time: 8:07
Weather as I call it: Cold 27 degrees..but sunny.
Paper Guy: HE WALKS AMONG Us
Shady Gas Price: $2.39
Yelled at other drivers: No
Feared for my life: Ish...

------------------------------


1. Spring has Sprung. Ok, it really hasn't...

2. Lots of weirdos merging haphazardly today...nothing I couldn't handle...but a little unnerving.

3. I could not believe my eyes. It was if I was seeing a ghost. I actually slapped myself across the face a number of times to make sure I wasn't dreaming...but yes...OLD PAPER GUY IS BACK!!

I don't know where he's been, I am just happy he is back patrolling the same corner. The world is right again. (He was wearing a black parka/black knit hat, by the way)

Here's to new beginnings.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Old Paper Guy gas risen!

REJOICE!

EnuhCorK said...

You mean...has risen...right?

Or maybe you are commenting on the price of gas going up too?