9/14/2006

To Be Born Again

Departure Time: 7:02
Arrival Time: 7:52
Weather as I call it: Cloudy but slightly warmer...maybe 60 degrees out.
Paper Guy: Just a jacket today...I was a little worried there
Shady Gas Price: $2.50
Yelled at other drivers: No
Feared for my life: No

------------------------------

Pretty easy ride today. My time would have been 6 minutes shorter if I hadn't stopped for a fill up at the ol' gasoline station. It only cost me 33 bucks...that's $8.50 less than my bill was on July 6th.

Good times...really good times. Check back tomorrow for the rebirth of this blog....

If I ventured in the slipstream
Between the viaducts of your dreams
Where the immobile steel rims crack
And the ditch and the backroads stop
Could you find me?
Would you kiss my eyes
And lay me down
In silence easy
To be born again?

No comments: