9/20/2006

McWardrobe

Departure Time: 7:15
Arrival Time: 7:57
Weather as I call it: Partly Cloudy
Paper Guy: Blue McDs V-neck sweater
Shady Gas Price: $2.37
Yelled at other drivers: No
Feared for my life: No

------------------------------

I don't think schools were in session today. Probably some kind of teacher professional day. Whatever the reason, getting through town was as easy as Sunday morning....literally.

I think Paper Guy may work at McDonald's in addition to his newspaper gig. This is the second piece of clothing I have seen with the golden arches on it. This is only a conclusion I am drawing from a small set of data, but don't be suprise if he is a manager at your neighborhood Mickey D's.

One more question:

"Are we going to get trip durations and gas prices charted out over time again?"

Yeah, when I get a free second....in 2008.

No comments: