6/07/2007

Yell No Bell

Bus Departure Time: 6:58
Bus Arrival Time: 7:15
T Departure Time: 7:20
T Arrival Time: 7:41
Weather as I call it: Sunny and cool. 40s? I didn't wear a jacket, and I was fine.
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 2
Feared for my life: No

------------------------------

I had to fly and present to a client yesterday so no communting to work.
The commute to Logan yesterday morning was ok...just ok. Thanks for asking.

I took the first bus and caught up with Mike about the Sox and their current losing streak. Meh, this June Swoon will be over before you know it.

The bus had a great sign up front (if you can call it that): "Yell No Bell" was written in marker where the stop requested sign would normally be.

I got to Malden Station and missed the Orange Line by that much. I took the next T and it went just fine. No delays and no issues.

Sometimes it works like its supposed to work.

No comments: