6/04/2007

Remnants of Tropical Storm Barry

Bus Departure Time: 6:57
Bus Arrival Time: 7:12
T Departure Time: 7:15
T Arrival Time: 7:39
Weather as I call it: Light rain and some wind.
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 4
Feared for my life: Nah.

------------------------------

The bus came on time and on a day like today, that's all you can ask for. Thanks to the late riser syndrome on Mondays, the bus was pretty empty too...which was an added bonus.

As usual, there were many wet seats. The windows were closed when I got on the bus, but they must have been open at some point this morning. I was able to sit down on a dry seat and wipe up the water on the wet window seat with my coat sleeve just in case I had to move in to accommodate another passenger. It turned out that I didn't have to move at all, since there weren't many people on the route this morning.

Eh, I hope someone is keeping score.

We got to the T station pretty quickly, and I got on the Orange Line train that came in at 7:15. We had to wait for a long time (2 minutes) at Sullivan Square due to traffic up ahead, but the rest of the ride was problem free.

Overheard On Someone's iPod: Some dance song. I could hear the high hat rhythm which was right in time with the clacking of the train's wheels as we raced into Community College.

1 comment:

Me said...

I just missed you on the T. I dropped down into Back Bay to go to Downtown Crossing at 7:43am.