6/25/2007

One Bus

Bus Departure Time: 7:02
Bus Arrival Time: 7:16
T Departure Time: 7:21
T Arrival Time: 7:42
Weather as I call it: Mostly cloudy and warm
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 3
Feared for my life: No

------------------------------

Although it has been a major plot line for this blog since February, my commute's complex two bus "game" has been put on hiatus for the summer. We'll probably start up again in September when the kids are back in school, but for the next couple of months there will be one bus that leaves at 7:00. So, no more guess work. Boo!

I guess I will sleep in a few minutes more.

With the lack of a second bus, the only bus was packed with people...but people who do not pay in change so we moved pretty quickly.

We did have a stop where a woman had a hard time getting by people to get to the exit. As the door closed, she piped up, "Not yet!" so the driver opened the door and she finally stumbled off.

The Orange Line was fine. I got some reading done.

Something in the air is making me want to sneeze (weather.com sez it's grass pollen), and I finally did on the street walking to my building. Someone said "Bless you" after I sneezed. It took me off guard, but I thanked them.

No comments: