6/21/2007

Mysterious Hours

Bus Departure Time: 6:58
Bus Arrival Time: 7:09
T Departure Time: 7:15
T Arrival Time: 7:36
Weather as I call it: Sunny. Low Humidity. 60s Makes you want to call in sick. :)
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 1
Feared for my life: I wish

------------------------------

Summer is here (well later on today officially) and it's been sorta easy going on the T so I thought I would pepper you with a random note. Here you go:

There's a place in Malden near the T station called Artichokes Ristorante Trattoria. You can check it out here and here.

I saw this sign a while ago, but I haven't had the time to type about it until now.

Their hours of operation are from 4:30 to Closings. 4:30 to Closings! (that's plural and I don't what that means...maybe it's a typo).

I wish I could set hours like that. Are they trying to support early dining or do they like the mystery of never knowing exactly when they will close?

Retirees and risk takers rejoice!

Meh, I have always wanted to try it. Maybe I will go there around 6:37?

I will be out tomorrow. Type to you Monday.

No comments: