6/14/2007

Street Teacher

Bus Departure Time: 7:02
Bus Arrival Time: 7:15
T Departure Time: 7:15
T Arrival Time: 7:36
Weather as I call it: Still cloudy and cooler
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 1
Feared for my life: Nah

------------------------------

I was late out of the door this morning and I missed the first bus...wah.

The second bus came right after that, and the ride into town was smooth. People paid and took their seats with no issues. I think the bus driver even wished someone to have a good day. Wow.

The subway was pretty calm as well. No whistling today, though.

The best thing I saw this morning was a guy trying to instruct a driver about the rules of the road. He was walking across the street in a crosswalk and as the car approached him, he kept pointing down at the white lines as if to somehow convey to the driver, "I'm walking in a crosswalk and you are supposed to stop!" The vigor this guy had in his exaggerated arm movements made me laugh out loud.

He can't expect to teach anybody with that method.

I'm taking a few days off. I will be back next Tuesday. Have fun.

No comments: