6/13/2007

Whistling While Going To Work

Bus Departure Time: 6:59
Bus Arrival Time: 7:15
T Departure Time: 7:17
T Arrival Time: 7:43
Weather as I call it: Cloudy and cool, in the 50s
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 2
Feared for my life: Nah

------------------------------

Well, the messy meat splatter discussed in yesterday's post was gone from the bus stop this morning. Thank God for raccoons, feral cats, and other critters. They do a good job cleaning up.

While I was waiting for the bus, there was a older gentleman across the street walking backwards with no shoes on and slapping himself on his back using alternating arms. I am not sure if he was exercising or punishing himself. It was bizarre and I kept asking myself if it were real or not. Nobody else at the bus stop acknowledged it...so I didn't say anything.

The bus was packed and the T was quiet except for some guy who thought he could whistle tunes for 5 stops straight. I don't know where I fall on the whistling in public debate, but after 3 stops I had had enough of the whistling.

No comments: