6/27/2007

Summertime Haze

Bus Departure Time: 7:02
Bus Arrival Time: 7:15
T Departure Time: 7:19
T Arrival Time: 7:40
Weather as I call it: Muggy, hazy sun.
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 2
Feared for my life: No

------------------------------

I woke up a little later today as planned. When you are not used to it, an extra 10 minutes will do you good. Well, at least today it did.

The bus ride was a mirror image of yesterday. Mike and I stood near the rear door and talked about the Sox losing again.

There is usually a Metro hawker who shouts goofy things like "Get your Metro because I am dropping it like it's hot!" at the Malden Center T stop but he was out today. His replacement was less dynamic.

I thought I would document the haze we are encountering today with a photo I stole using Google Image Search:

HAZE!!

I can't for someone to ask me, "Is it hot enough for ya?!??!"

No comments: