3/30/2006

When Moving Through Kashmir...

Departure Time: 7:21
Arrival Time: 8:18
Weather as I call it: Sunny and 50 degrees...It's like Tuscon, AZ.
Paper Guy: WHOA! No hat! SPRING IS HERE!
Shady Gas Price: $2.39
Yelled at other drivers: No
Feared for my life: No

------------------------------
I won't use this day in my number crunching...I had to pick up my dry cleaning today...which of course was some excuse-laden affair of computers breaking down and incompetent coworkers...Lady, just give me my clothes..

They are also "cash only"...so I had to hit an ATM before I went in...If this dry cleaner weren't a block from my house...I would probably go elsewhere.

Paper guy had no hat on today...his hair was slicked back...It taint spring 'til Paper guy sez so.

Picking up the second car today...It will be fun to drive it to work tomorrow.

No comments: