3/23/2006

Dry Cleaning Blues

Departure Time: 7:16
Arrival Time: 8:03
Weather as I call it: Sunnyish--cold
Paper Guy: He had the shades on with his winter garb
Shady Gas Price: $2.39
Yelled at other drivers: No
Feared for my life: No

------------------------------

So I had to stop off at the dry cleaners before I drove to work today. Now I know Michael Stipe would tell me not to wear clothes that need to be dry cleaned, but what can I say, these sweaters were gifts and they are dry clean only.

I walk in and I get this long-winded excuse-laden explanation about why I can't get a slip this morning. It is made quite clear that I need this slip (of paper..I am guessing) so that I can pick up my sweaters next Tuesday. Blame was thrown...frustration was vented....

Me, I didn't care...Lady, we'll see each again on Tuesday. Just make sure you don't put any holes in my sweaters....

And out the door I went...

No comments: