3/09/2006

Thursday March 9, 2006

Departure Time: 7:23
Arrival Time: 8:04
Weather as I call it: Some cloud cover...it's about to get warmer
Paper Guy: Back to work slinging two newspaper sachels
Shady Gas Price: $2.19
Yelled at other drivers: No
Feared for my life: It got a little tense on Storrow.

------------------------------

Of all people, there was a cabbie driving about 30 m.p.h. in the left lane...One really angry Nissan Murano driver was trying to get around him...which included trying to get around me at one point.

When he finally passed the cabbie, the one finger salute did makes its way out of his driver side window.

Just so you know, I was not a subject of his non-verbal communciation...but I did think there was a small chance I would get a piece of that rage.

No comments: