3/29/2006

Beepin' Happy

Departure Time: 7:24
Arrival Time: 8:07
Weather as I call it: Sunny and 45 degrees
Paper Guy: Still feeling winter
Shady Gas Price: $2.39
Yelled at other drivers: Nope
Feared for my life: Nope

------------------------------

First off, I am still adjusting to the new alarm clock my wife bought for us...the old one worked fine...but she thought it was dirty looking...with crud stuck in the buttons.

Sooooooooooooowah, I didn't wake up until 6:55...whoops...

My departure time was still reasonable...and my travel time was pretty respectable. I swear people move slower in the winter.

TWO! (second point) Some older lady was in front of me and she was applying makeup or something when the light turned green. I gave her a little toot.

If I can get home on time this evening...I may pick up my dry cleaning.

No comments: