3/16/2006

Thursday March 16, 2006

Departure Time: 7:32
Arrival Time: 8:16
Weather as I call it: Sunny but cold...Brush fire weather
Paper Guy: Wearing the Boston Globe parka
Shady Gas Price: $2:35
Yelled at other drivers: No
Feared for my life: No

------------------------------

So, while I was driving through town, this guy crossed the double lines...and I mean gets waaaaaaaaaay over in the other lane...like he's driving in London to pass this woman in front of him. I thought to myself, "Gee, that was a little extreme..."...

Well, wouldn't cha know...that I got behind said woman and she was the slowest, most erratic driver evah!

I was behind her for about 2 miles...It was painful...when I was finally able to pass her legally...I looked in to see what was the deal...and of course...she was blabbing away on her cell phone...who she was talking to for that long at 7:47 in the morning...I dunno...but just another case for the "Shut up and Drive" campaign.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People shouldn't drive while talking on their cell phones...unless they can!