3/31/2006

150-point Mechanical and Appearance Inspection

Departure Time: 7:19
Arrival Time: 8:05
Weather as I call it: Sunny and 50s
Paper Guy: No hat again today.
Shady Gas Price: $2.49 Oooof.
Yelled at other drivers: No
Feared for my life: No

------------------------------

I drove the CR-V today to work. I felt like a soccer mom. Wah.

Saw a woman singing at the top of her lungs in my rearview. Her passenger didn't seem happy. I tried to read her lips...I couldn't figure out what she was singing.

I forgot to mention on Thursday that I saw a runover possum on the road when I was stopped at a light. It was pretty flat.

1 comment:

JB said...

I pumped my own gas yesterday at the local shady automated gas station (cheaper without attendants) and the shady gas price was 115.7 kr/liter. That's $1.61 per liter, or $6.09 per gallon. Sweet.