11/30/2006

Web Analytics and Statistics

Departure Time: 7:07
Arrival Time: 7:47
Weather as I call it: Sun breaking through the clouds
Paper Guy: No Hat, Shades, rocking the McDs windbreaker
Shady Gas Price: $2.14
Yelled at other drivers: No
Feared for my life: No

------------------------------

Paper guy made a sale today. It was awesome.

I have some interesting stats from my site's tracking systems.

Here are some search queries that have brought users (like you!~) to my bloggy blog as reported by Statcounter:


turning left on a green light, headache
name for maple seeds
slummerville
name of maple seed
weather boston december 2005
runover possum
boston weather 12-9-2005

Tremendous!

Google Webmaster tools reports that my blog-zizzle has visibility on these keywords:

Search query: ups drivers "few left turns"
Average top position: 2

Search query: burnt peanut
Average top position: 4

Search query: gas parka 2006
Average top position: 5

Search query: nerve of steel
Average top position: 6

Search query: solidier field
Average top position: 10

If you google any of these terms, I don't see Driving to Work anywhere. Wha?

No comments: