12/01/2006

Let Earth Receive Her King

Departure Time: 7:03
Arrival Time: 7:44
Weather as I call it: Warm...too warm to be December. Overcast.
Paper Guy: No hat needed.
Shady Gas Price: $2.23
Yelled at other drivers: No
Feared for my life: No

------------------------------

There were multiple emergency vehicles in front of the retirement home in town this morning. They didn't block or slow down traffic, but I hate seeing that....and so it goes.

There was this Lexus SUV with a huge red bow on its front grill...apparently to spread joy around and to the world and beyond and goodwill towards man and all that.

So, I did find it a bit unusual when, as I was stopped alongside the Lexus at a red light, the driver decided he had enough with said red light and proceeded to run right through it.

I did find it even more unusual when I found him tailgating me 5 minutes later, red bow and all. How did that happen?

See you on the roads Monday.

No comments: