11/10/2006

No Traffic No Problem

Departure Time: 6:59
Arrival Time: 7:34
Weather as I call it: Sunny and pretty warm for this time of year. 50s
Paper Guy: Winter hat, coat, and shades
Shady Gas Price: $2.09 - 3 cent increase. Is this a reaction to the Dems taking the Senate majority?
Yelled at other drivers: No
Feared for my life: No

------------------------------

Since Veterans' Day is tomorrow, many people had the day off today. The drive was spectacular.

A few notes:

The Wendy's in Medford is no longer hiring smiling cashiers. They took the message down from their sign. Are they now hiring smirking ones?

The liquor store in E. Cambridge is using their sign to thank Question 1 "No" voters. I guess I can't take part in this mass appreciation.

The accident I was in 3 weeks ago is still lingering in the back of my mind. Mostly because I haven't received money from my insurance company yet. I called the person handling my claim on Wednesday and had to leave a message. I think I may need to be pesky to get this going.

I am taking Monday off...so see you Tuesday on the roads.

No comments: