11/14/2006

Not At Fault

Departure Time: 7:06
Arrival Time: 7:55
Weather as I call it: Light rain. Not pleasant.
Paper Guy: Hat, Shades, Light coat.
Shady Gas Price: $2.09
Yelled at other drivers: No
Feared for my life: No

------------------------------

Hey, I'm back...ev'rybod.

Good news on the insurance-who-is-going-to-pay-for-my-rear-bumper-dealy. I was a pest yesterday and called my insurance company...again and again. This time, I had my claim number...which I am sure helped the process. The woman who was handling my claim called me back and told me a check would arrive in 3 to 5 business days to pay for the damage.

Nice.

Also, it was determined that I was not at fault and a surcharge would not be levied onto my policy.

Sweet A.

Rainy drive today, but people were cool for the most part. I take it particularly slow on Storrow Drive/Soldier's Field Road. No need to get into another incident.

No comments: