11/28/2006

Wellington Circle Is A Mess

Departure Time: 7:10
Arrival Time: 7:56
Weather as I call it: Cloudy. I had to put my headlights on
Paper Guy: Brown hat, McDs windbreaker
Shady Gas Price: $2.14
Yelled at other drivers: No
Feared for my life: No

------------------------------

Lots of volume in Wellington Square. I am not sure what the cause of it was. I swear sometimes the lights are off slightly some days. If the duration of a green light is shortened by two seconds, it makes a big difference. It means less people can speed up through the yellow light and even less people can run the red light.

The other factor may be the large number of trucks that roll through the area.

Large Truck

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Funny, in Iceland we have to drive with lights on all the time, by law. (And this time of year, where it's not light until well after the morning commute, you definitely need 'em!) So every time I go back to Boston it seems odd for people to be driving around with their lights off.