11/07/2006

Your Vote Counts

Departure Time: 7:22
Arrival Time: 8:10
Weather as I call it: Cloudy and cool
Paper Guy: Winter hat and shades
Shady Gas Price: $2.06
Yelled at other drivers: No
Feared for my life: No

------------------------------

There was an old man driving a late model Buick with Florida plates on the Monsignor O'Brien Highway this morning. He decided to hit the brakes at the green light in front of the Discount Liquors store in East Cambridge. He forced me to slow down to a stop while the light turned yellow to red. As we were waiting for the light to turn green, he threw his cigarette butt out his window.

When the light turned green, the older gentleman made an illegal left. He may have been turning into the liquor store...I'm not sure because I didn't stick around.

Vote yes on Question 1 today.

No comments: